Tuesday 25 May 2021

Be the Light

 




Be the Light

 

When my mind would be discouraged

And thoughts transform to grey,

Her light is warm and compelling,

And I am drawn to stay,

 

Be more than that,

Be Sunshine,

She whispers in my ear,

Be the light within you,

Do not stray my dear,

 

For this is who you are,

This peace, this joy, this grace,

This is who you are,

No matter what you face,

 

For you are the mountain top,

The sun’s golden rays,

You’re the heart of compassion,

Forgiveness is your way,

 

Believe my dear, believe

You are more than the moment you’re in,

Be love she softly whispers,

Be the light that’s always within…


These are difficult times we are living in, and we are all being challenged to summon up the resilience, courage and faith it takes to carry on with hope. Time in meditation and nature helps me to connect with the beautiful voice within that helps me find my way through... I hope you are able to find ways to hear the gentle voice within you that brings  you peace and comfort. Much love and light,

Penny

 


1 comment: