Tuesday 29 April 2014

Things I Love





I recently read that it is very uplifting to make a list of all the things you love. The following is mine, although I must admit, there were far too many to be able to include them all...an uplifting observation in itself!



I love it when my daughters laugh,
 and when they hug each other,
I love remembering special times,
especially those spent with my mother,
I love family gatherings
 with bunny ears and lace,
 I love the smell of a wood fire, 
 the gifts that come with grace,
I love the wisdom of seniors, 
the innocence of a child,
I love butterflies and hummingbirds
the loons cry in the wild,
I love morning tea with honey,
time spent with good friends,
I love holding hands with my darling
as the day comes to an end,
I love the peacefulness of water,
majestic mountain peaks,
 I love daisies and lupins,
and when my spirit speaks,
I love the softness of words
when they light up my heart,
I love aboriginal paintings
the essence of art,
I love mindful moments,
paddle pics, stars above,
 I love knowing we're all connected
through our compassion and our love...


pb





No comments:

Post a Comment