Friday 3 June 2016

Getting Inspired!










When I write it is most often a because someone or something has touched me deeply in a way that feeds my spirit. I love to write for it deepens the connection that I have with myself as well as others, and helps me appreciate the source of my inspiration, whether it be friends, fellow travellers, or this beautiful planet we live on.
Currently I am most inspired by the children who are battling cancer, difficult enough for an adult, these children demonstrate such courage, determination, hope, faith, and resilience at such tender ages. Many thanks for your amazing spirits and the inspiration you ignite! You are the real heros!



I am inspired by the human spirit
the hope mirrored in your face,
by inner strength and wisdom
and unrelenting grace...

I am inspired by kindred smiles,
tiny drops of dew,
cloud spotted summer skies
painted on an endless canvas of blue,

I am inspired by the sounds of laughter
and waves greeting the shore,
compassion and forgiveness,
knowing what I am here for...

I am inspired by words unspoken,
our souls collective cry,
by dreams and cherished moments,
the miracle of you and I...

pbowman


No comments:

Post a Comment